Pulaski - 1910 Fire References - Begin the exhibit by tapping on the "Start Exhibit" hypertext at the top of this page.
These items from our archives and library are available for viewing in the Museum upon request by appointment.
- The Big Fire by Joe Halm
- A City's Fight Against Forest Fire, author unknown
- The Great Fire of 1910 by Willaim Morris
- Northwest Disaster: Avalanche and Fire by Ruby El Hult
- Pulaski, Two Days in August 1910 by Carl Richie
- Railroads Through the Coeur d' Alenes by John Wood
- When the Mountains Roared by Elers Koch
- Numerous letters and papers in our 1910 Fire archives
- Photographes and artifacts in our PastPerfect database; no appointment required - public research kiosk is located in the gift shop lobby area.
The following books are available for purchase in the Museum gift shop:
- The Big Burn by Stan Cohen
- The Big Burn by Timothy Egan
- The Milwaukee Road in Idaho by Stanely Johnson
- Up the Swiftwater by Sandra Crowell & David Aseleson
- Year of the Fires by Stephen Pyne